Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Monday for the week of 3/22

Another week ~ another menu! Hubby is away this week so my meals will be kid friendly and apparently not so good on my budget!

Monday ~ French Bread pizza and salad. Found a good deal today on an about to be expired loaf of french bread so a quick and easy meal. My original plan was leftover corned beef and cabbage (the kids weren't real keen on that!). Looks like that will go in the freezer.

Tuesday ~ BBQ'd turkey cutlets, buttered noodles and green beans.

Wednesday ~ Take-out pizza. Yep, pizza again! I have a meeting to go to and my son has been asking for "real" pizza.

Thursday ~ Scout night. Sandwiches or leftovers.

Friday ~ My son is headed to a laser tag birthday party right when I get home from work so that means the girls and I have to either grab something quick or go someplace while we wait for him to get finished. We will probably go out.

Saturday ~ Steak, baked potatoes and broccoli.

Sunday ~ Chicken-etti and salad.

See what others are cooking this week by visiting Menu Plan Monday .

No comments:

Post a Comment