Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 2 - 8


Wow - it's been awhile since I've done one of these posts. I'm trying to be more intentional about posting as I continue to figure this blog thing out. I sure do enjoy reading all the other great blogs out there but I'm still not sure there is a niche for mine. Anyway, we have a pretty simple, quiet week at the homestead before we get back into life in the fast lane. Here's what we're eating:

Monday ~ Grilled chicken quarters, grilled zucchini and roasted red potatoes

Tuesday ~ Hubs and I attend our FPU class where we have dinner with our group; kiddoes are having quesadillas and chips and salsa. I know, it's not very healthy. Here's to hoping they top those quesadillas with avocado and chopped tomato...doubtful but I can hope!

Wednesday ~ Cincinnati Chili and cornbread

Thursday ~ Grilled Salmon, more grilled zucchini and brown rice

Friday ~ Hubs and I are headed to a crab feast for a free date night; kiddoes are dining on...I don't know yet - maybe leftovers!

Saturday ~ Youngest child turns 13! It will be his choice for dinner but I believe he is leaning toward burgers on the grill and corn on the cob

Sunday ~ BBQ ribs, baked beans and macaroni salad

Sorry no recipes to share. Like I said it's a simple week here! Find more great menus over at Menu Plan Monday courtesy of I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment