Saturday, September 26, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Perfect People


I absolutely LOVE this song by Natalie Grant. Her words touch me deeply -

"There's no such thing as perfect people
There's no such thing as a perfect life
So come as you are, broken and scarred
Lift up your heart and be amazed
And be changed by a perfect God"

Let go of the imperfections - or what you believe are your imperfections. Self-doubt is a demon on your shoulder. It will gnaw away at you until it no longer sits on your shoulder but lives in your heart and mind. I fight this demon daily - am I good enough? When is good enough, good enough? And, so on. Fling off the demons and surrender your heart to the One who made you perfect - broken and scarred but PERFECT. You are good enough.

Enjoy!




See more at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment